RN Practice Performance Consultant Illinois Telecommute
Loading some great jobs for you...
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing YOUR LIFE'S BEST WORK.(SM)
If you are located in Illinois, you will have the flexibility to telecommute as you take on some tough challenges.
- Functioning independently, travel across assigned territory to meet with providers to discuss Optum tools and programs focused on improving the quality of care for Medicare Advantage Members
- Execute applicable provider incentive programs for health plan
- Establish positive, long - term, consultative relationships with physicians, medical groups, IPAs and ACOs
- Develop comprehensive, provider - specific plans to increase their HEDIS performance and improve their outcomes
- Provide ongoing strategic recommendations, training and coaching to provider groups on program implementation and barrier resolution
- Act as lead to pull necessary internal resources together in order to provide appropriate, effective provider education, coaching and consultation. Training will include Stars measures (HEDIS / CAHPS / HOS / med adherence), and Optum program administration, use of plan tools, reports and systems
- Coordinate and lead Stars - specific JOC meetings with provider groups with regular frequency to drive continual process improvement and achieve goals
- Provide reporting to health plan leadership on progress of overall performance, HQPAFs, gap closure, and use of virtual administrative resource
- Facilitate / lead monthly or quarterly meetings, as required by plan leader, including report and material preparation
- Provide suggestions and feedback to Optum and health plan
- Work collaboratively with health plan market leads to make providers aware of Plan - sponsored initiatives designed to assist and empower members in closing gaps
- This is a field - based position and includes up to 25% local travel.