Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
We believe that cultivating a deeper sense of loyalty and belonging is key to how we attract and retain our best people. By embracing our diverse experiences and views, we are better positioned to deliver results, create innovations that matter, and thrive in today’s changing world. This reality inspires our Inclusion & Diversity vision, We Are More Together, and guides our approach as we all work toward creating great places where our teams work and thrive.
The CSO Production Manager is responsible for meeting our production objectives as part of the management team for the plant. As the Production Manager of this high compliance lean cell, you will directly lead a team consisting of Technicians and Assembly Operators to meet production output requirements. This position will work closely with manufacturing and Product engineers, material planners/schedulers, and procurement to ensure the team consistently and effectively meets revenue commitments. This position is responsible for all daily operations including achieving safety, quality, delivery (on-time delivery), cost targets (absorption, and productivity) and ongoing continuous improvement of the operation. This will be a day shift position, working Monday through Thursday 5:00am to 5:30pm.
• Provide direct supervision to skilled and technical support employees
• Develop and improve standard work for manufacturing cells
• Plan, align and prioritize resources to meet production needs, new product introduction requirements, and customer expectations
• Plan and execute improvements in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, and Cost
• Plan and manage equipment and labor capacity to meet production output requirements
• Cross functional leadership in leading continuous improvement into the operation and in resolving production issues
• Lead and extend our FBS (Fortive Business Systems) Culture
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience: Minimum Requirements:
• 2-4+ years of experience in a high technology manufacturing environment
• Lean manufacturing leadership experience (Kaizen, 5S, standard work, Heijunka, Kanban, etc.)
• BS Degree Required in an engineering or technical field (Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering preferred) Preferred Skills:
• 2+ years experience managing a production organization
• Excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
• Strong written, verbal communication, interpersonal, analytical, planning and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven data/fact driven problem solving skills
• Experience in High Compliance/Military production environment
• Proficient in computer skills (Oracle ERP, Microsoft Office products: Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
When you join Tektronix and Fortive, you will work in an extraordinary team, learning with and from great people, where diversity and inclusion is celebrated. You will have the opportunity to do work that makes a difference in the world. You will be trusted and empowered to contribute in meaningful ways with visibility and accountability. We are obsessed with our customers and have a commitment to transparency, unending learning and growth to accelerate progress and innovation. Join us for the excitement of a startup with a history of success! For You. For Us. For Growth. This position's primary/essential functions are subject to US Government ITAR compliance requirements under current government contracts. Therefore, all applicants must be either a US Citizen or a holder of a current valid Green Card and must provide proof of citizenship or legal residency via a birth certificate, a current valid green card, unexpired passport, or a naturalization certificate. We encourage applicants to bring such proof to their interview. However, in no case will applicants be allowed to begin their scope of work in this specific position without providing such proof.All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and if applicable a motor vehicle record search and/or financial record check.Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities.Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution. Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System.
Loading some great jobs for you...