Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit
The requirements for the Regional Field Manager position are:
Required EducationBA degree in a health, social services, or communications field required
Preferred EducationMA degree in a health, social services, or communications field required.
Required Experience3 years of experience supervising / managing staff in a directly related setting. 1 year completing or auditing CAS assessments may be substituted for 1 year of supervisory experience; Minimum of four years of experience working in community settings involving health and human services; experience working with constituent groups; direct working experience with the developmentally disabled population
Preferred ExperienceExperience managing remote staff
Required SkillsComputer literacy; highly developed written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; ability to work in a stressful and changing environment; and proven ability to work with community groups
Preferred SkillsKnowledge of OPWDD services and CAS assessment
Bilingual Preferred; not required
OtherWillingness to travel required; vehicle may be required, depending on region
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the training and development of Assessors
- Supervises the activities, schedules, productivity and assessment results of an assigned group of Assessors to ensure each Assessor meets monthly performance goals
- Collects QA information from assigned Assessors Provides timely and accurate feedback on assessments to direct reports (Assessors).
- Disseminates policy, protocol change, and ensures appropriate implementation and compliance
- Leads regular team meetings and acts as the point-person for the region s Assessors
- Conduct random post-assessment audits / visits to ensure customer satisfaction
- Promotes project image and goals through public speaking engagements and local professional presentations
- Builds community relationships with OPWDD providers to facilitate resources and resolution to issues related to the CAS assessment
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the reporting manager.
Willingness to travel throughout Upstate NY and Downstate NY (not including NYC).
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Loading some great jobs for you...