Compensation: $64,580.00 - $104,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
ABOUT THE CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT (CLD)
CLD aims to increase the capacity of community and faith-based organizations by strengthening leadership skills, organizational and program management, and civic engagement. Through CLD, training and technical assistance are provided to nonprofits to develop skilled and talented staff and increase their overall ability to effectively impact the growing and changing needs of the communities they serve.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for the coordination, supervision, implementation and evaluation of FPWA programs including CLD training programs including half-day workshops, leadership development series and special events. The Program Coordinator works closely with the Training & Development Manager to identify the immediate and pressing needs of FPWA member agencies, develop and implement the programs necessary to meet identified needs, taking into consideration internal and external resources available. This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Training and Development (50%)
Strategic Collaboration with the Training & Development Manager to identify and manage external partnerships; secure commitments from trainers/speakers including coordinating prep meetings and reviewing written materials.
- Organize and conduct programs as assigned. Work with the FPWA Programs Team to create and expand program offerings including CLD training and curriculum offerings.
- Facilitate training sessions and develop presentations as needed. Ensure all training align with the mission and vision of FPWA, and the needs of FPWA member agencies.
Evaluation, Tracking and Administrative Support (30%)
Program Evaluation with the CLD Manager to utilize data and research that will inform continuous improvement of CLD offerings. Analyze data to capture the short- and long-term impact of training initiatives on agencies and individual participants. Assess and evaluate programs based on pre-identified goals and outcomes while continuing to assess alignment with FPWA overall goals and outcomes.
- Provide ongoing, efficient and timely administrative support to the Programs Teams.
- Ensure data collection is current and communications about program offerings are regular and consistent. Maintain database (Salesforce) to track offerings and participants, and work with Communications to update and manage outreach lists, including functionality in Formstack.
- Provide record keeping functions for various areas within the Programs Department, including in support of FPWA s fiscal conduit services to food security programs.
Outreach and Engagement (20%)
Marketing: Coordinate with Outreach and Engagement Team, and Communications Team to promote CLD s brand, visibility and offerings among FPWA members and partner organizations.
- Create and distribute flyers, manage email communications and RSVP lists. Support the Programs Team in identifying new methods of marketing, engagement and outreach.
- Identify, engage and retain participants and alumni within CLD programming. Work to understand emerging trends, issues and changes affecting FPWA member agencies; build awareness of CLD programming and build a culture of learning within member agencies by promoting training and development.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- Bachelor s degree in human services, social work, public administration or related fields
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the nonprofit or public sector
- Experience with curriculum development and delivery preferred
- Experience with program data collection, analysis and evaluation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Access, Excel, etc.).
- Proficient in Salesforce and similar database maintenance
- Deep commitment to social justice, policy advocacy and research; understanding of the needs of the communities that FPWA serves; familiarity with advocacy skills and strategies
- Strategic, tactful, self-aware and authentic leader; competent relationship manager and organizer to secure partnerships with stakeholders (trainers/facilitators and participants)
- Solid, proactive project management skills and experience; capacity to successfully incorporate changes into program plan
- Entrepreneurial, results oriented, flexible, creative, resourceful, energetic, hard-working and unafraid of challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience facilitating meetings and workshops; ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders; ability to develop effective partnerships
Salary commensurate with experience.
- Excellent Benefit Package including medical, dental, vision, life, 403(b) with match and more
- Ample Vacation Time: Four weeks of paid vacation accumulated during the year plus 12 company holidays
- Work-Life Balance: Twelve telecommuting days provided a year, one per month, to support work-life balance
- Professional Development: Resources committed to bolster professional and personal growth
- Modern & Flexible Work Environment: Our staff work out of a beautifully designed open workspace with flexible and tech-equipped meeting spaces to support different workstyles, promote team building and collaboration
FPWA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FPWA is committed to employing people who reflect the diversity of our member agencies and the communities and people they serve. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged.
Cover letter and resume required. Please indicate any salary requirements you may have in your cover letter.
No phone calls or other inquiries please. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...