Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
When we launched in 2010 SinglePlatform was named one of America s Most Promising Startups by Businessweek. Close to a decade later, and after being acquired by Endurance International Group in 2016, we re thriving and looking to grow our dynamic NYC team. Our goal at SinglePlatform is to help small businesses get discovered everywhere that matters online. Our suite of products and dedicated services are trusted by over 40,000 locations across the US and Canada. Here at SP, we live by our work hard, play hard mentality. Learn more about opportunities below and become part of our team!
As a Sales Generation Associate we ll equip you with the tools for success: ongoing training and coaching, a pipeline of sales leads, a well-defined career path and the best employee recognition program in all of New York City. You will have a great opportunity to gain knowledge of SinglePlatform and our enhanced marketing tools through our in-depth sales training program based right out of our NYC office located in the Financial District of Manhattan
Who you are:
- No sales experience required
- Your determination to succeed matches our desire for you to succeed
- You re coachable, flexible and self-motivated
- You re ready to learn from an experienced group of sales professionals
- You re an excellent communicator with professional phone skills
- You re a natural leader and achiever
- You re able to think dynamically and speak eloquently
Why you ll love us:
- You can t beat the location. Located in one of NYC s prime neighborhoods, gaze at the magnificent Statue of Liberty from our conference rooms, then stroll across the street into gorgeous Battery Park to walk, jog or bike.
- We know how to let loose. Between our summer outings, frequent happy hours, and charity bowl-a-thons, it s no wonder our team actually enjoys spending time together.
- It s easy to get here. Whether you re commuting from Jersey, Westchester, Long Island, Midtown, or Brooklyn, no shortage of trains and buses head in our direction. And we offer public transportation benefits and pre-tax plans to help you manage your commute.
- Did someone say food? Bagels, cream cheese and peanut butter, fresh fruit and produce delivered weekly...our pantry is so stocked, you ll think you re at your mom s house.
- Love to travel? Our team members can avail themselves of our corporate discount rates when traveling on personal vacations. So go ahead, start planning that dream trip!
- We ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we re there for you!
What you ll do:
- This role kicks off with our unbeatable training program. Dive into a week of training with a seasoned Sales Manager to learn how our business and selling process works.
- Next, you ll move over to the prospecting zone, where you ll learn the ins and outs of our sales process through hands-on learning for two months.
- After you ve mastered prospecting, you ll continue on to full cycle training. Here, you ll take on responsibility for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to pitching to closing deals.
- Along the way you ll be improving your skill set, working with a dedicated team, and enhancing your knowledge about our industry.
Associated topics: leader, management, principal, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales management, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team leader
Loading some great jobs for you...