A facility in Rhode Island seeks a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with weekend rounding. You must be board certified. Physicians who don't hold a current RI state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. Contact CompHealth to discuss the latest opportunities.
- Certification: BC required
- License: RI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday with weekend rounding
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke