A new locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. The assignment schedule is 8-hour shifts and the average annual volume is 22,000. The covering physician must be board certified with ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a WI state license before this assignment starts.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8-hour shifts
- Caseload: 22,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: board, breast, certified, cosmetic, nebo, novi, plastic, plastic surgery, reconstructive, ucsf